Code Pipes is a DevSecOps workflow orchestration and automation platform, empowering software developers, IT administrators, and security teams to enhance their value stream delivery, fostering a self-service ecosystem that prevents conflicts and promotes collaboration.
In today's cloud application landscape, there are multiple tool chains and methodologies all meant to address the various implementation patterns and high availability outcomes that these app delivery teams are responsible for.
With Code Pipes, users can manage their application deployments through an interactive web dashboard, REST APIs, and a command line interface.
- Faster deployments: Achieve quicker deployment of applications.
- Security across the entire lifecycle of the application: Ensure comprehensive security measures throughout the application's lifecycle.
- Visibility into costs, compliance, and other activities around application management: Gain insight into costs, compliance, and other related activities associated with application management.
- Reduced total cost of ownership: Experience lower overall costs of ownership.
- Alignment across the organization: Foster alignment and consistency across the entire organization.
- Reusable and compliant templates: Utilize reusable and compliant templates for efficient and standardized deployments.
- Terraform IAC Management: Efficiently managing infrastructure state and automatically identifying dependencies.
- Terraform IAC Validation: Enforcing security measures by implementing Open Policy Agent (OPA), ensuring comprehensive coverage for Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC).
- Everything-as-Code: Defining infrastructure, security policies, pipelines, and even dashboards as code, and combining them with configuration in Git.
- Environment Templates: Defining reliable and repeatable pre-approved templates for environments, with automated promotion workflows.
- Cloud Agnostic: Native support for Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services, out of the box.
- No Lock-in: Deployment pipelines, infrastructure templates, and environment setups continue to function even without Code Pipes.
- Bundles: Preconfigured patterns for deploying microservices, observability, and build processes.
- GitOps Integration: Seamlessly integrate with GitOps practices by leveraging Git as the source of truth for infrastructure and configuration changes. Enable declarative management of infrastructure and automate the deployment and synchronization of desired state with the actual state using Git-based workflows.
Code Pipes provides complete cloud-native support for all 3 major public clouds, that means first class Kubernetes support using GKE, EKS, and AKS, along with other crucial technologies like Helm, Skaffold, Istio, and Knative.
More traditional VM-based workloads are supported through Hashicorp Packer and complete support for the entire catalog of PaaS services.
Deep Terraform support through our own cloud-native build pipeline with proactive security enforcement through a custom implementation of Open Policy Agent (OPA) for total Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) coverage.
- Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC): Deploy Code Pipes inside your cloud environment of choice.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Utilize Code Pipes as a cloud-based service.
Explore our extensive documentation to delve into the myriad ways you can harness the full potential of Code Pipes.
If you're seeking tailored guidance, feel free to schedule a demo with us. We're excited to assist you in accelerating towards warp speed! 🚀
Updated 3 months ago